About the Role
Ability to analyze, and create presentations with experience working with customer service, and managing the startup process after the sale. The Logistics Account Manager will spend the majority of their time calling on potential and existing customers in an effort to grow the business base. Challenge is to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Ocean Import customer service Coordinator in our rapidly growing firm. This individual should be comfortable communicating directly with clients, especially by phone.
· Processing document in an accurate and timely manner
· Tracking and tracing cargo to its destination
· Interacting with customers, vendors and foreign agents
· Responding in a timely manner to customer request on shipment status.
· Negotiating rates for inland trucking
· Processing invoices accurately
· Performing any other related tasks as assigned
· 1 year freight forwarding Experience preferred but will train
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
· Positive attitude in an ever-going environment
· Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese
· Execute tasks independently and must be a good team player.
Salary will commensurate with Experience and Skill.
Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
The company is an expert freight forwarding service & solution company in Houston, TX. We are professional, agile, innovative and our goal is to We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Sales Representative in our rapidly growing firm and business unit of our US Branch to increase the market presence.
This position requires an energetic, personally motivated and results driven professional. Must be a team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills and able to focus on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and market knowledge/ experience in Freight Forwarding Industry.